Life is too short to wake up with regrets

Life is too short to wake up with regrets
So love the people who treat you right. 
Forget about the one's who don't. 
Believe things happen for a reason. 
If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. 
If it changes your life, let it. 
Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it. . .


I love this quote so much..i got from my friend's status..it just remind me of myself..well..i'm the one who really afraid to take risks..when it comes to my happiness, my future..i will think 100 times and at the end it's just stay inside my head..no decision or action at all..

"Life is too short to wake up in regret"

Its true..i can't always stay at the safe side..life itself is a risk..hmm...either i have to face it and be happy (or fail - at least i gain new experience in my life) or glued myself and live in such a pathetic life..~sigh~

"Nonody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it"

Yah..life would never be easy..at least, we have been promised that it would we worth it..I'm the one who can make my life worth it..no one else..its all in my hand..i dont wanna wake up in regret..

This is my life..i will do what is the best for me..and for this coming 2012..i wish for better life, better job and better salary..I wish the best for my new relationship..may it will be bless by Allah and everyone..
(this entry was created early November, before all those interviews thingy..)

Now i already got a new career and i wish i will stay success through the year..




Credit to Mytechquest


Happy New Year 2012 everyone..Enjoy every moment with full of joy, happiness and pride..I wish may all your dreams come true !!!!

No comments:

Rindunya nak travel...

Salam Sejahtera, Happy Wednesday! Sesungguhnya, saya sangat sangat rindu nak travel lagi. Covid 19, PKP, sangat sangat mengubah kehidupan sa...