Kingsman: The Golden Circle




Got an opportunity to watch it yesterday. Alone, ofcos. It was a very good movie for me, complete with humor, love, action and emotional scenes. I am not going to be a story teller here, don't worry. I've watched the first Kingsman (but i can't remember what it's all about) but I think this one win my heart, since I can't remember the other one.

I really admire British accent and British English. Tried to learn it. To be honest, it is really hard to imitate it. The pronunciation, the phrase, the words all are really good to hear. Sounds polite, graceful, calming and motivating. For me I mean.

Kingsman, I could say it was an action pack movie. Not as 007 ofcos. It has its own identity. The suit, the umbrella, the glasses, the accent, the manner. That are their identity. Started with the tailor shop. Oh, I like the orange suit so much! the action start from the very beginning, with not so much bored conversation and discussion scene make it more interesting. Should watch it. 👍👍👍


No comments:

Rindunya nak travel...

Salam Sejahtera, Happy Wednesday! Sesungguhnya, saya sangat sangat rindu nak travel lagi. Covid 19, PKP, sangat sangat mengubah kehidupan sa...