2017 is almost ended !!

I have been silence since my last post somewhere in 2013, 4 years I could say. Along the time, i have been doing so many great things and be around great people. I have travel to several countries, finally got the courage, being in several relationship, developed my inner strength and aligned with my career path. 

Through out the period, ofcos i have seen all the sadness, the bad, the stress and the failure. Apart of feeling down, all those things has build up my character and make me even stronger. I am grateful to what i have and how I am now. Even though there are people who questioned me on how I manage my life, and i was a bit sad and frustrated about it, i took that as a compliment and moving forward as this is the path that i chose.

Please pray for me and wish me luck !

Lots of love !!


No comments:

Rindunya nak travel...

Salam Sejahtera, Happy Wednesday! Sesungguhnya, saya sangat sangat rindu nak travel lagi. Covid 19, PKP, sangat sangat mengubah kehidupan sa...